Thursday, February 19, 2015

Halfway Done

It seems just like yesterday that ENGL 002 has just stated. To be totally honest, I'm relieved because we're halfway don into the class and into EN101A. But to get to EN 101A I have to do my best on the rest of the essays and on my grammar. Since we have a test on grammar on Friday, I'm going to use the notes we took in class and study from that, and hopefully I at least pass the test. As for my essays, we only have three essays left in total to do left, so I have to do my best and do the writing process. Since this is a accelerated class, there is no time to slack off because you will be behind. So in general, I have to keep my head held high and do my very best on the work I have to do.

1 comment:

  1. Really good post Jazmine. I agree the class is one big challenge. But I got give you a high five for all the effort you are putting into your courses. :) Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete