Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Addiction


We all have addictions, it's just that we don't realize what our addiction is until someone tells us what it is. For many of us, its our phones. We can't really turn off our phones for many reasons. The phone is a powerful technology, we can do so much and yet we do so little with our lives. Its not easy to get off our phones since we are waiting to receive an important call or when we're bored we don't know what to do so we use our phones. Other times it's just to get out of reality and see our world in the tiny screen we use half of the day. I use my phone to go on social media, texts friends , look up what's  happening around the world, celebrity gossip, and to listen to music. Other times I use it to call for an emergency, but I don't believe I'm addicted to my phone since I'm not on it all the time. Phones are an addiction to some people but to those who use their phone all the time, put it down enjoy what's around you. You won't know what you'll actually miss until you lose it. Take the chance, it won't be the end of the world.

3 comments:

  1. i like your writing, and everything that you said is true about all of us being addictive to our phones

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think phones are always going to be an addiction but that's how this generation grew up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree love this line so true We all have addictions, it's just that we don't realize what our addiction is until someone tells us what it is. For many of us, its our phones

    ReplyDelete